Refreshed Agvance SKY Dispatch Delivers a Dynamic, Responsive Experience
24 Jan 2022
Spring is just around the corner and Agvance is ready! The refreshed Agvance SKY Dispatch offers a dynamic, responsive experience to access your expected dispatch information. The new experience is coming in early February 2022 and includes short-term access to both the new and previous formats as you transition to the new Dispatch experience. Watch for these changes:
- Access the data you want sooner with increased speed and more responsive lists. Only the first 50 jobs rather than all jobs that meet filter criteria load. To view more, simply scroll to the bottom of the list to load the next 50 jobs.
- Sort columns by ascending or descending order.
- Move the search bar to where it works best for you. The floating search bar can be moved around or docked to top, bottom, left, or right.
- When using the search bar, searching no longer requires the jobs to be loaded in the list. All data is searched behind the scenes with results available quickly.
- Mobile users will enjoy the horizontal scroll capability to easily find what they need.
- Job assignments on the list and the map now include a new context menu attached to the search bar and automatically include product totals for all jobs selected.
- Reordering of already assigned jobs now only happens on the Schedules view, not during the assignment process.
- The Map and Schedules views have been combined and also include an enhanced search with a floating search bar that can be docked.
- When viewing the map, only load jobs that meet the filter criteria within the designated map area.
Want to learn more? Sign up to attend the webinar and see a demonstration.